1. How does Dexe Hair Building Fibers conceal thin hair?
Dexe Fibers adhere to your existing hair with static electricity and make every single hair look thicker, adding volume in an instant.
2. Will Dexe Hair Fibers do damage to skin or hair?
Dexe Hair Fibers are made of natural fibers. It is safer than the clothes you wear. So it will not damage your skin and hair.
3. Will Dexe Hair Fibers stuff the pores?
Dexe fibers look like a powder but it is a fiber cut into 0.3-0.5 mm which means it will not stuff the pores. And mostly - the fibers cling to the existing hair, not scalp.
4. Will Dexe hair fibers fall off in wind or rain?
No, Dexe fibers will stay in place in wind and rain by applying hair spray.
5. Do we have to wash them out of the hair every day?
Yeah, we recommend you to wash them out every day.
6. Do Dexe Hair Fibers mark or stain if it is sprinkled on your clothes?
Definitely not. It will dust off easily and also won't mark or stain even if it is sprinkled on your clothes. It is not coloring but only a fiber.
7. How long does it last?
It will last until you wash out with shampoo. We recommend you wash out every night.
8. Is it ok to put on a hat or helmet?
No, but in case you do be careful not to rub off when the hat or helmet touches directly to Dexe Hair Building Fibers.
9. Is this only for man?
No, thousands of women are also using Dexe fibers. Commonly for Alopecia.